The Latin America Working Group would especially like to thank:
- Rep. Jim McGovern (D-MA) for his tremendous leadership on Colombia and Cuba issues.
- Rep. Hilda Solis (D-CA), for her genuine concern, dedication and leadership on the Ciudad Juarez murders.
- Reps. Nita Lowey (D-MA) and Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for their leadership in favor of human rights and development aid to poor nations.
- Reps. Tom Lantos (D-CA), Janice Schakowsky (D-MA), and Lane Evans (D-IL) for their excellent efforts on human rights issues in Colombia.
- Reps. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and Bill Delahunt (D-MA) for their persistent and effective work toward ending restrictions on travel to Cuba.
- Rep. Ike Skelton (D-MO) for his leadership on Colombia issues.
Reps. Lane Evans (D-IL), Sam Farr (D-CA), and Barbara Lee (D-CA).
Reps. Becerra (D-CA), Berman (D-CA), Brown (D-OH), Carson (D-OK), Gonzalez (D-TX), Gutierrez (D-IL), Leach (R-IA), McGovern (D-MA), McNulty (D-NY), Napolitano (D-CA), Oberstar (D-MN), Payne (D-NJ), Van Hollen (D-MD), Woolsey (D-CA), Baldwin (D-WI), Grijalva (D-AZ), Hinchey (D-NY), Schakowsky (D-IL), and Solis (D-CA).